Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 1 - Why am I doing this?

Today is day 1. I have a great mind set! I went to get healthy produce from Sunflower Farmers Market and stocked up on everything I need for the rest of the week to be healthy. Healthy to me is eating fresh food. Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions, zucchini, squash, broccoli, brussel sprouts - all things I love which makes it easier.

I've been trying to keep talking to myself and remind myself why I'm doing this. Its just time, past time. I dont want my daughter to see me as her fat mom. We talk and joke about it but it really isnt funny. It isnt healthy. I want her to have a good body image and I want to have a good body image!

Why am I doing this blog? To talk to myself. To keep myself thinking about this daily and to track/follow how I'm doing in my head. I think if I can get my head 'right' everything else will follow. Breaking myself down and making myself see the real me and what is important to me.

The change is happening. I see it. I feel it. My brain is doing what I wanted it to do! Yip Yip Yip!

No comments:

Post a Comment